Alec is growing up!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Week 23!!!

I haven’t posted all week because my mum’s been in town. Here is a fresh pic from today. I finally broke down the other day, and bought a mirror for the bedroom. Awesome sauce.

I’m totally plagiarizing a fellow Bumpie’s weekly post about her progress. I do think I asked for permission to do so – but if not, LCB, you know I love ya!

How Far Along: 23 weeks (4 days).

Total Weight Gain: 11 pounds total as of my last OB appointment. I’ve made a point to NOT weigh myself at home – it only stresses me out if I don’t feel as though I’m gaining enough, or if I gain too much in a one week…it’s just better to monitor my weight through my doctor’s office.

Maternity Clothes: Lots of them. Mum even went shopping for clothes for me while she was in the Ozarks Outlets, so brought me a bunch of good stuff.

Stretch Marks: Cocoa Butter. Gotta love it!!

Best Moment this Week: Actually realizing that you can SEE Lentil’s kicks. And Mr. M feeling said kicks.

Movement: Lots of it. I have a future futbol player in my tummy – girl or boy – I don’t care! I’m getting used to all the movement at this point. The kicks are only getting stronger, so I just try my best to ignore them while I try to sleep.

Food Cravings: Meh…nothing really craved. I ‘want’ things, but if I don’t get them, I haven’t threatened to upchuck anything else if I don’t get what I crave.

Labor Signs: None at this point. The BH contractions I was feeling, stopped, which is fine. Unless I was describing the feeling incorrectly to the doctor, so hence didn’t get proper information. Oh well.

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: The button’s still very much an innie.

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: Going to the beach with one of my new Bumpie friends, and her little girl! That will be so much fun!

No comments: