Alec is growing up!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 3, 2010

20 Weeks, 1 Day!

Here’s my latest picture, taken by Mr. M last night. Apparently, I look really tired, hot and sweaty. Please forgive that – I promise, it’s not the latest looks straight off Pregnant Models Runway this summer.



I’m totally plagiarizing a fellow Bumpie’s weekly post about her progress. I do think I asked for permission to do so – but if not, LCB, you know I love ya!

How Far Along: 20 weeks (1 day).

Total Weight Gain: 8 pounds as of 3 weeks ago - I'll know on June 18th what my weight gain for the month is – I made a promise to myself and Mr. M that I wouldn’t weight myself at home – hence avoiding meltdowns and tantrums about my weight.

Maternity Clothes: I think pretty much anything that I’m wearing is maternity, with the exception of yoga pants, PJ’s, t-shirts (like, Mr. M’s old and tatty undershirts that I’ve managed to commandeer as my own over time), and maybe a few shirts. I’ve even broken down and purchased pregnancy UNDERWEAR. Yes. I’m now wearing Hipsters for pregnant women – because…OMG…they are SO comfy.

Stretch Marks: My belly is clear of them! I think that is the ONE thing that so far, I’ve been REALLY vain about; stretch marks. My mum didn’t get a single one throughout THREE (yes….3!!) pregnancies. There is no reason I have to get them, when I have the same skin as she does.

Best Moment this Week: Feeling Lentil move around. Lentil’s a pretty active baby, and likes to move. Now I can’t wait until Mr. M can feel the tiny little kicks!

Movement: See above. Last week it started with a few ‘bubbles’, along with its corresponding tightening of the tummy…these past 2 days or so, it’s been pretty regular.

Food Cravings: Um. FOOD. EVERYTHING under the sun.

Labor Signs: NO!

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: The button’s still very much an innie.

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: Nothing really. Although on the 18th, I have my ‘big’ ultrasound, at which point we’ll see Lentil and it’s measurements – just to be sure everything’s growing up to par. Definitely NOT finding out the sex.

No comments: