Alec is growing up!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 11, 2010

21 Weeks!

Here’s my latest picture, I took the night before last, before Mr. M got home from his Boston school trip – he got home at 10ish, so I knew he would be totally beat. The room was well-lit, but for some reason, the damn flash on the camera wasn’t working to my advantage. Shit. Oh well, I played with it in Paint (yeah, like a kid!). My uncle tells me it looks very Picasso-ish.



I’m totally plagiarizing a fellow Bumpie’s weekly post about her progress. I do think I asked for permission to do so – but if not, LCB, you know I love ya!

How Far Along: 21 weeks (2 days).

Total Weight Gain: 8 pounds as of 4 weeks ago - I'll know on June 17th what my weight gain for the month is – I made a promise to myself and Mr. M that I wouldn’t weight myself at home – hence avoiding meltdowns and tantrums about my weight.

Maternity Clothes: My regular t-shirts are now way too short for my growing boobs and tummy. I have to steal some of Mr. M’s shirts, and I think I’m going to have to go shopping for some more t-shirts. I have lots of dresses and dress shirts for SUMMER, but if the weather is cooler, I need comfy stuff that’s warmer, ya know?

Stretch Marks: Still clear of them. But I’m still pretty OCD about using cocoa butter every day after my shower…and lots of it!

Best Moment this Week: Starting Tuesday night, I began feeling Lentil actually kicking or elbowing me inside my tummy. It’s getting stronger and more frequent by the day.

Movement: See above.

Food Cravings: I love tomatoes these days. But I'm craving a lot of other stuff. I shit you not. I ate an entire bag of pistachios the other day, and when Mr. M asked me why since my tummy was hurting, I simply said “Lentil wanted it”. I’ve been wanting some Cold Stone Creamery ice cream for a few weeks – I think I’m going to get some for after dinner with the girls tonight.

Labor Signs: NO!

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: The button’s still very much an innie.

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: Nothing really. Although on the 17th, I have my ‘big’ ultrasound, at which point we’ll see Lentil and all the measurements – just to be sure everything’s growing up to par.

No comments: