Alec is growing up!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Zits, quacks and baby stuff

I'm going to start off saying that whoever said pregnancy clears up your skin? Is full of shit. Really dark, stinky, sticky...dog-doo.

My skin has never broken out this bad. Boo.

So. To you guys who say your skin cleared up? Shut it. It's all bullshit.

On a second thought....here's a tummy pic...! Our very first tummy pic! I love this part - I can't wait to document how my tummy grows...it's amazing - I do feel as though my body was made for this. The angle is a bit odd, as Mr. M was lying down, and I was standing up - I was actually trying to suck in the belly! Something I can't do anymore...so yes, most of it is chubbies, but there is a teensy bit of baby bump!



Ooo...! Also...Mr. M's stepmom got us our first baby item. It's so cute. A little bunting that has a monkey on it. I loved it.



About a week or two later, Mr. M's sister went through the clothes I gave her for her baby (some Winnie the Pooh stuff), and basically gave them back to me. Then, his mom got us a little nightgown that has Winnie the Pooh on it. What can I say? I LOVE Winnie the Pooh. I also love monkeys.



I can completely understand the art of re-gifting, but for the sake of manners, why do people think it's ok to re-gift things to the person who originally gave them the item? In my humble opinion, it's definitely tacky.

On the other hand, my mother in law and I got into this argument this afternoon about alternative medicine versus medical medicine. She believes anything this guy she goes to says to her. I don't believe a single thing. Oh well. Our child..not hers. I simply like to do my own research and look all sides to the story. She only believes one story, and it's that of this guy she's been going to for over 20 years.

But? At the end of the day, I just let it go, because it's not worth it to start fights. And? Mr. M and I don't plan on doing anything without doing a lot of research into it - not listening to just one person.

No comments: