Alec is growing up!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rollercoaster...

For some reason, my moods remind me of that Rollercoaster song...

On another matter, I love my best friend, Mrs. C. I don't think I could ask for a better friend. And her two little girls, whom we will call the Chicken and the Egg, are so awesome. I watched them this afternoon, and we had so much fun. The Chicken and I played with chalk in the driveway, with the Egg sitting in the stroller. We went for a nice walk. The Chicken played dress-up for me, and I took lots of pics to send to Mr. M, who loves her. The Egg is WAY too funny with her expressions, and her sounds...it sounds like she's trying to talk - but at 4 months, I don't think so! The best part about it? The Egg ate two whole bottles for me, and the Chicken ate her entire dinner for me...complete with veggies.

No comments: