Alec is growing up!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blah, blah, blah

So I'm home sick today. I've felt like shit since yesterday morning...luckily, it seems like it's getting better. I've really only had the flu once in my life, and I'm no longer even sure this would be categorized as such.

But...the funny part is, I'm incapable of doing 'nothing'. So I swept the floor in the apartment. I put away the clean laundry. I took out ALL of Mr. M's drawers, and organized them FINALLY. They were a mess. I even rolled his socks for him.

Then I ate some Campbell's chicken noodle soup and now am curled up in bed again.

I think I'm going to take care of some registry stuff. For those of you who don't know me that well, I have a tendency to change my mind with regard to purchases. For now, we're registered at BuyBuyBaby and Babies R Us, but (A) I'm not a fan of Babies R Us, and (B) BuyBuyBaby's closest store is about an hour away from us. Grrr. And then, to make matters much more confusing for me, my friend Future Mrs. T mentioned yesterday that Amazon has a baby registry, too!

Ok...so I have a lot of research to do. I love consumer reports, and then Mrs. C also told me that I need to just read the individual user reviews on the stores' sites.

So I guess I have my afternoon cut out for me. I get to fix all the registry stuff.

Oh. Mr. M was peeking through the baby names book I borrowed from Mrs. C, and he goes "If it's a boy, I really like Dylan". Hmmm...me not so sure. He's going to have to convince me on that one. Then again, I really like the name Lucas and he doesn't...we're obviously still at the drawing board for names, but at some point, we'll have to agree on one, no?

No comments: